The Timepiece Monthly web platform is here for you, our members.
Timepiece Monthly (TPM) welcomes you.
Timepiece Monthly TM, Timepiece Monthly Inc. And Timepiece Monthly Worldwide Ltd are the developers and operator of the online platform www.timepiecemonthly.com. (The site)
The information we gather relating to you is used primarily in order for us to provide services to you as you request. We may also use your information to:
- Notify you of changes or offers.
- To meet our agreements and services to you
- To contact you regarding improvements or changes to our service.
- Notify you of interruptions to our site e.g. during updates or server issues.
Please note we do not pass on your details to ANY third party without your express consent and then only if in connection with a service that TPM has agreed to provide for you.
We may use statistical data to analyze regarding web traffic or membership numbers, but these will be statistical data as a group and not individual.
- On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to third parties. Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyze how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
2.2 We may gather information about your Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access our Website.
- Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
3.1 Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- Access to information
THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION.
- For any individuals using the Site that reside in the European Union, your privacy and access rights are different than the rest of the world and are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you reside in the European Union, you may choose to not consent to TPM ‘s use of your Personal Information, including name, address, contact information, and billing information.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your affirmative acceptance to TPM’s use, collection of, storage, and submission of your Personal Information. Furthermore, your use of the Site constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement that TPM’s use of your information is as stated above and your privacy is of utmost priority and the collection of, storage, and submission of your Personal Information is reasonable and necessary.
Protecting your Information
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information. However, TPM is not liable for disclosures of your Personal Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We have undertaken commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized Internet access to visitor data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, TPM cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk.
Users of the Site accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their Personal Information may be intercepted in transit. The Site encrypts your credit card number and other Personal Information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your computer or device to our servers. Only those TPM employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
Timepiece Monthly Web Platform – Terms of Business and Usage
These terms include all content on our platform, including all information posted by TPM, all videos, software, written posts and feedback and all graphics and photographs. All features available on the platform which is provided for our members for use.
- TPM License
Upon accepting these terms TPM grant you exclusive access to the site and its features on a non-exclusive basis, solely for the use of the services. Copying or modifying or distributing its contents without the direct permission of TPM is prohibited. Any and all comments, communications or posts that are put on the site are the responsibility of the person posting, and the consequences of said communications.
6 . ALPHA, BETA and future Registrations
6.1 To sign up for both Alpha, Beta and all future registrations, and become a TPM member, we will ask you for specific information. You declare that all information is true and correct at the time of writing, including style preferences which will influence the watches you may receive if you sign up to a subscription tier. (Sub tier)
6.2 Your registration username and password are your private information and is not to be distributed to others to allow third party access into the site and may not include anything that might be construed as offensive or vulgar. TPM’s decision on username is final and non-negotiable if considered offensive or vulgar. The impersonation of another or false name and/or Email is also strictly prohibited.
7 . Conduct
You agree not to:
7.1 Interfere in any way with the TPM site, or to gain unauthorized access, to hack the site or to gain access to any other computer network or system.
7.2 Use data mining techniques, programs, reproduce content, interfere with another’s use of the site, or bypass site security.
7.3 Communicate or post or transmit any content or material that infringes on TPM’s intellectual property.
7.4 Post untruths, inaccurate information or content that is not your own.
7.5 Interfere or affect the privacy of another person, company/entity.
7.6 TPM reserves the right to monitor all of the above conduct rules in order to maintain and preserve its content. Any infringement that TPM believes infringes on these rules will or may result in the expulsion of the member and further action. And TPM Also maintains and preserves content in order to comply with any law enforcement, government request or to remedy issues pertaining to fraud, technical issues and/or to protect the rights, intellectual property of TPM, the site and the members.
7.8 TPM also reserves the right to change content on the Site, and cannot guarantee that any particular content will remain or continue to be available. The right to edit, change modify is at the absolute discretion of TPM and any changes can be for any reason and without notice to you the member.
8 . Membership Billing, Transactions and Sign Up
8.1 All information gathered during sign up process will include certain types of information to be given. Including but not limited to Credit card information, names and address, and shipping information as well as Style Profiling information. By subscribing to TPM, you the member declare that you have the legal right to use the payment method stated and that you give TPM permission to provide these details if necessary to third parties in order to complete your transaction.
8.2 Some TPM transactions include recurring billing and/or ad-hoc payments. For all of these payments, TPM uses a third party processing facility to enable the billing to proceed effectively, securely and seamlessly.
8.3 TPM is not responsible for errors made by the processing company used.
You, the member authorize TPM to pay any and all charges incurred by you to complete all transactions on the site at the cost specified when the transaction occurred.
If TPM does not receive payment for any paid service transaction due to any circumstance with the members credit card or other payment method, the member agrees to pay TPM all amounts due for said paid service.
- Subscription , tiers and other Paid services.
All Subscription services on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis will be billed at the outset, and recurring charges will be paid at the period selected thereafter. You the member agree that following your initial charge, you will be billed on a recurring basis in line with your Sub Tier period choice.
Your payment method will automatically be charged on a recurring basis unless we receive a cancellation email, before the billing process begins. If a billing process has begun, the subscription period will be charged, and the member will receive the benefits of membership until the end of that last sub period before cancellation, either through receipt of the watch subscription, or credit in their TPM freedom plan Account.
9.1 The Freedom Plan
The freedom plan is a facility for you our members to add to your TPM account on an ad hoc basis. Credit is not transferable, and can be used to purchase special TPM mystery watch boxes, TPM store watch merchandise , or to avail of the Community Pass (see below) – Credit expires after 2 years of non usage after the purchase date.
- Platform access and Subscription.
10.1 The TPM platform has full accessibility to all members who are currently on a live period subscription. It also has full accessibility to all members who use the ‘Freedom Plan‘ ad hoc TPM credit account for ad hoc purchases e.g. ‘TPM Mystery box’ or from the TPM store as stated above.
Credit held by a member on the platform in their own account cannot be cashed out but can be used to purchase any of the products or services that TPM provide.
10.2 Should a member not wish to subscribe to TPM tier platforms, or to the TPM Freedom Plan, then full accessibility to enjoy its features and communicate with other members will be available by purchasing the Community Pass. The Community Pass is a recurring bill of $19.99 per month or $149 per annum and grants access to community features such as the forums, Trading Platform, Members-only content.
This charge is ONLY applicable to TPM members who are not tier members, do not use the Freedom Plan, who cancel their tier plan, or whomever does not have a tier plan subscription AND a zero balance in their Freedom plan for over 1 calendar month.
10.3 If a member cancels their tier plan, and does not have or does not operate an active Freedom Plan account, then Full access to the TPM site will be revoked immediately.
10.4 Watches sent out via the tiers, mystery boxes or through the TPM Concierge Service are all final sale, with no refunds, returns or exchanges. In the event that TPM feels that a refund is warranted in exceptional circumstances, then said refund will take the form of credit in the members TPM account and is NON transferable outside the TPM platform. Cash refunds are not permitted.
10.5 Timepiece Monthly, its companies or staff take no responsibility for the buy, trade, sell process on our site including communication between parties. Furthermore any disputes between parties using our platform is the responsibility of said parties. Lost or damaged shipping is not the responsibility of TPM. Please enjoy our platform and good luck with your Trades and Sales.
11.1 Your total Sub cost will include all relevant taxes that are to be paid in the purchase of your watch tier choice. Region, Country, state and local taxes are added at point of subscription to the best of the information available to TPM at the time of purchase.
11.2 TPM will only charge tax in regions, countries and states where goods sold over the internet are taxable.
11.3 For US subscribers this includes state tax. For EU Subscribers including The UK ( Apr 2020) distribution will apply from our Worldwide H.Q and TPM will add V.A.T to your monthly subscription at the rate of 21%. Distribution from our E.U H.Q. will be customs paid for any goods purchased outside the Union, and will not then be passed on to the subscriber. Correct for the UK pre-Brexit EU trade Deal conclusion.
- Disclaimers and Disputes
12.1 TPM makes no warranties of any kind for any links or sites that you may be directed to or click into from the TPM site. TPM also makes no warranties as to the accuracy or information provided by said sites outside the TPM platform.
12.2 The use of the TPM site is solely the responsibility of you, the user. TPM further does not warrant that the functionality of the TPM site will be error free or indeed uninterrupted, that the information contained on the site is reliable or accurate at any time, or that the user could succumb to viruses or other harmful effects upon using the TPM site.
13.2 TPM will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data or any other loss arising from the use of the Site, except in the case of willful and reckless misconduct on the part of TPM. This remains the case even if TPM has been advised or should have known of such damages or consequences.
Under no circumstances will TPM, its staff, directors affiliates agents or officers liability to you the user be greater than the amount you paid to TPM in connection with the event giving rise to such liability.
13.3 You also agree and acknowledge that the preceding text applies to all content, paid for services, tier sub plans, freedom plan, all access plan, TPM store and mystery watch boxes available through the TPM site.
13.4 The above also applies to shipping losses for merchandise that a third party courier or postal service incurs. Once TPM has safely delivered any merchandise to the carrier, TPM ‘s responsibility ceases.
13.5 You and TPM agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Site or these terms of Business and usage must be filed within 1 year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned.
13.6 You and TPM may only bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, unless agreed by you and TPM, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claim together with your claim, and may not preside over any form of representative or class proceedings.
TPM can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org and by filling out your Style Profiler you expressly request to receive information via any method. You may opt out by emailing TPM and notifying of your request to stop information sharing. You cannot opt out of communications that are deemed reasonably necessary to the services TPM offers. E.g. subscription or billing issues.
15) TPM STORE
TPM Store shipping : TPM will aim to ship your Store purchase within 30 days. Shipping speed will depend on a) Stock at hand b) Stock needing to be ordered c) Drop shipping direct from supplier. TPM cannot and does not take responsibility for extended shipping times in drop shipping scenarios.
16) “Freedom Plan”, “Freedom Wallet” and “My TPM Account”
The Freedom Plan is YOUR personal TPM pre-paid wallet to buy fabulous watches and goods from the TPM MEMBERS-ONLY STORE and your TPM Account allows you access to really cool, useful stuff — horology-related and relevant to YOU!
From Your TPM Account Dashboard you can:
- Engage with our TPM Community with other watch enthusiasts
- Find your community friends who are already using TPM.
- Check your Freedom Plan Wallet (see below)
- Check to see & manage your current subscriptions.
- Choose watches in our store, as well as loads of other cool watch related goods.
- Manage your individual Style Profiler
- Buy/Sell/Trade watches with other TPM members
PLUS we’ll post other personal recommendations, exclusives, alerts and invitations in the community that will not be available to those who are not members.
You can access your personal Freedom Plan page from within the TPM dashboard.
PLUS you can check:
- Previous subscriptions
- Freedom plan amounts paid into your wallet and purchase history
All you need to do is use the drop-down menu at the top of your ‘Account’ page.
Timepiece Monthly (TPM) Freedom Plan/ Terms.
- By subscribing to the Freedom Plan you’ll be supporting worldwide watch and accessory microbrands, watch related product suppliers and craftsmen and women.
- You can utilize the Freedom Plan feature by agreeing to save at least $99 into your wallet towards your next TPM store purchase. The amounts paid into your Freedom Plan is yours to spend on any stock available in the TPM store, whenever you choose. You are not required to purchase anything in any given month, and you can let your payments accrue until you want to redeem and purchase a watch or watches or indeed anything else in the TPM store.
- In return for your support of TPM, the watch Brands we partner with and the Freedom Plan, you get preferential pricing up to 70% off of retail online prices every time you order (i.e. you pay the Freedom Plan Price in the TPM Store, rather than the retail prices, or even “best available prices” on manufacturers’ websites.
- NOTE: Your first payment will be transferred from your registered credit /debit card, or Paypal account when you start your Freedom Plan and monthly/quarterly payments will be transferred from your registered credit or debit card on or around that date each month (allowing for weekends and public Holidays. As well as the minimum $99 per month that is mandatory, you can choose to pay into your Freedom Plan on an ad-hoc basis also in order to boost your wallet and earn TPM Vouchers as you save (See below).
- If you place an order that totals more than the balance in your Freedom Wallet, then we will charge your registered debit/credit card for the balance, or your Paypal account, at your preference.
- There is no obligation to purchase at a particular time whatsoever. You decide when you want to order and what you want to order.
- Promotions, including TPM Freedom Vouchers and TPM Referral Vouchers, are only redeemable in the TPM store and will be added to your wallet for redemption, exclusively.
- Freedom Plan payments may not be used to fund the TPM Subscription Tiers (Nato, Crown, Bezel, Crystal and Sapphire).
- Freedom Plan/Freedom Wallet payments are non refundable after they are added to the Freedom Wallet.
- Freedom Wallet funds are not redeemable for cash, they can only be used in the TPM Store.
- Your participation as a Freedom Plan and Freedom Wallet holder entitles you only to the benefits listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Every member automatically receives a Freedom Wallet. It is at the member’s discretion whether they utilize the feature.
- You can cancel your Freedom Plan at any time by visiting the TPM Account section. Any Timepiecemonthly.com promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher, unless otherwise stated.
TPM Vouchers will be given to the value of $15 equivalent. There are two types of TPM vouchers and each is added into a member’s Freedom Wallet.
- TPM Freedom Plan Voucher. You’ll earn a $15 TPM Freedom Voucher for every $250 you upload into your wallet. This is TPM’s way of saying thank you for your support for our community and the independent watch makers you are supporting and we add these Vouchers directly into your Freedom Wallet.
E.g. When you pass each $250 mark, a TPM Voucher will be added to your Freedom Wallet. It cannot be redeemed in any other way except in conjunction with your Freedom Plan Wallet and therefore, only in the TPM Store. For each $250 cumulatively you spend, you’ll earn another voucher each time.
- TPM Referral Voucher. For each new member that joins a Timepiece Monthly subscription tier or Freedom Plan, due to referral from you (you will be able to generate your unique URL’s from within the TPM Loyalty Area), a $15 Voucher will be added to your Freedom Wallet as a Thank You!